Books are my obsession, or that is what my MOM call is, when I give up sleep and food for the sake of it. Since I started the twilight series and so sucked in to the books… now I am in the last book… Breaking Dawn Chapter 4. From soft and smooth… it is getting intriguing more and more. Now I am no more obsessed… I want to get over this experience… Yeah too much of Edward, Jacob and Bella on my mind… and now it has reached a point where all are going insane to prove their love… well at least literally.
- Edward says if Bella wants a baby jacob can give it! Yuuucccck
- Bella’s bones start breaking as her baby inside gets bigger and sickening part is she takes gallons and gallons of blood as an diet for her child
- Jacob goes out to a park to find an Imprint to get over his obsession with Bella…
- The whole pack wants to kill the Cullens Coven and Bella for being pregnant except Jacob
- Leah suggests company to jacob
Eerie… from beautiful love and fight for love… its now gross. I am not a hater but just could not take any more of this craziness
Crazy crazy crazy… Now I am obsessed to finish the book and end this craziness.
What a romantic love it had been at the beginning, and then it was about Friendship a little screwed up though and then jealousy… But now there are no more emotions in the characters its more of mythical non sense going on… horrifically fictional.
So now I know Reading these books will become a experience but no more a memory to carry over like
Mitchel Margaret’s “Gone with the Wind”